The safest accident-proof litter box cover furniture made just for bunnies + sitting bench or small console table all in one.
Hands down the most sophisticated set-up exclusively for free-roam house rabbits on the market—not for your average bunny parent.
Beautifully handcrafted patent-pending litter box solutions for life with modern house rabbits. Quality compares to high-end custom furniture.
→ Save time cleaning messy hay.
→ Beautifully hide your rabbit’s litter box.
→ Rabbit-savvy vet approved.
No more chaotic bunny clutter—a set-up that perfectly fits with your home’s style.
Healthy rabbits need ample room for endless zoomies and binkies, so we designed a unique litter box set-up that seamlessly blends with the largest area of the home—usually the living room. It's a chic alternative to X-pens and NIC grids (intended only for free-roam indoor house rabbits, not a full-time enclosure).
Suitable for 1-2 indoor house rabbits.
Estimated Delivery 14-18 Weeks.
Bunnies Betty & Elvis approved (featured bunnies are ~4lbs each for reference).
Because of the natural characteristics of wood, slight variations in color, texture, and grain pattern may occur. Actual colors may also vary due to computer monitors displaying colors differently.
Rabbit-Safe Materials & Care
Rabbit-Safe Materials & Care
- Made with rabbit-safe and eco-friendly materials—premium baltic birch plywood (comprised of NAUF soy-based technology), exterior is finished with hard-wax oil (durable blend of natural vegetable oils), interior is laminated with a waterproof & wipeable material, and powder-coated metal hay feeder.
- Material specifications and overall design reviewed and approved by rabbit-savvy exotic pet vet, Dr. Mark Burgess, DVM (and quality control experts, bunnies Betty & Elvis).
- Wipe exterior clean with a soft damp cloth. Like all wood furniture, always use a placemat or coaster on the top surface to avoid staining, and never use common household cleaners as this can strip the finish.
- Clean interior with a 1:1 water-to-vinegar solution (or other natural all-purpose cleaner).
- Handcrafted with love in Portland, OR, USA
Size & Key Features
Size & Key Features
- 40” wide x 21” deep x 18.5” high (16.5” high with feet unscrewed)
- Weighs ~75lbs (max weight capacity <400lbs)
- Litter Pan (18.5"L x 15"W x 5"H)
- Repair Kit to fix minor nibbles or surface stains.
- Hidden litter box compartment for 1-2 rabbits.
- Built-in chew-proof hay feeder (openings are 4" wide).
- Waterproof and wipable interior. The Interior is laminated with a waterproof material and the seams are sealed to prevent leaks or absorbing accidents.
- Easy to clean with removable sliding door (with a magnetic catch).
- A small storage cubby, great for storing treats, grooming supplies, etc.
- 7" wide arch entry to litter box zone. (12.5" tall)
- Flooring has anti-slip properties, some bunnies may prefer an added blanket or silicone mat for additional traction underfoot.
- Removable legs let you put furniture directly on the floor for mobility-challenged buns or use found legs for a custom look that perfectly suits your space.
Please see additional detailed specifications below.
- White glove delivery is included within the contiguous U.S. and Canada (some exclusions apply). Additional fees, duties, and taxes where applicable.
- Ships fully assembled and delivered inside your home. No additional assembly is required. Our furniture does not come flat-packed.
- Estimated Delivery 14-18 Weeks.
- Free shipping is not included outside of the contiguous U.S. and Canada. Email email@example.com for all other destinations.
- Please see shipping policy for more info.
Important: Recommended Use
Important: Recommended Use
Bink's furniture is intended for use with indoor house rabbits, paired with ample room for exercise and enrichment, not a full-time enclosure.
Be advised that this furniture is not recommended for rabbits with severe chewing tendencies or rabbits with heads measuring within +/- 1.5 inch to avoid choking risk.
To make sure your rabbit adapts well to their new furniture, we recommend monitoring your pet closely during the first few days (particularly in the case of very young rabbits).
We get it, it's strange seeing rabbit furniture cost this much. The truth is that it costs more to make higher-quality products.
Here are the three main reasons why the costs are landing where they are (not including things like design, testing, content, salaries, storage...):
- We refuse to offer products that we wouldn't feel comfortable using with our own bunnies. Rabbit-safe materials/design means higher-quality eco-friendly materials and intricate details that require 4x as much labor as regular furniture (i.e. materials/finishes non-toxic to rabbits, waterproof interior, chew-proof metal hay feeder, etc). See 'What do rabbit-safe materials & design mean?' on our FAQ page for more info.
- USA-handcrafted furniture, using ethical labor, is comparable to high-end custom furniture in quality and value.
- Shipping heavy bulky items like furniture inherently cost more. White glove delivery is included in our prices.
We ultimately view our furniture as a unique investment that will last a lifetime with proper care, and helps makes life with bunnies easier and more rewarding.
If one or more items in your order has an extended ship date, your loan payment(s), including interest, may be due before the merchant ships all of the items. Please note that you may not receive a rebate of any interest that may have already accrued on an amount that later gets refunded.
Get messy hay under control.
A covered litter box helps keep messy hay contained so you’re not drowning in it. Spend less time cleaning and more time with your rabbit.
Strengthen the bond with your bunny by relaxing together.
Easily make your rabbit part of your everyday life and get that somebunny to love you more in the process.
Help get rabbits to the next level.
Simply share your beautiful bunny lifestyle and help change widespread misconceptions.
Together, let's show them how sophisticated bunnies really are and elevate rabbits to cat or dog status!
Bink's furniture camouflages your rabbit’s set-up in any home, whether as a TV console in the living room, or in your office while you work from home.
Now you can easily bond with your bunny and binge-watch your favorite shows together or work alongside your furry co-worker.
Wherever you choose, our furniture helps make life with bunnies easier.
Easy to Clean
Waterproof interior with removable sliding door. All seams are sealed to prevent leaks or absorbing accidents.
A litter box cover and sitting bench or small console table all in one—save space all while seamlessly blending your rabbit's set-up with the rest of your home.
Removable legs let you place it directly on the floor for disabled or mobility-challenged rabbits. You can also choose to install found legs for a custom look or make them taller.
Built to Last a Lifetime
House rabbits are easily a 10-year commitment with proper care. Bink’s furniture is a unique investment built to last forever—made with safety, integrity, and quality in mind.
Elliot and I are both loving the Bench!
"I put some treats inside the entry room to encourage him to explore and within an hour he was hopping about and loving it. I’m in love with how it looks and that my everything room (I live in 350 square foot 1 bedroom, so the main room is living/kitchen/dining/music room), looks purposeful. The design is so clean and thoughtful, you can tell that [BINK] really put a lot of thought into what would be helpful for bunny parents."
"I also love that the legs screw on so I can play around with different styles and make small tweaks to make the Bench level. My only wish is that this had existed 5 years ago when I decided Elliot could handle being completely cage free..."
It’s definitely a game changer.
—Elliot's mom Sarah C.
I can't believe the most expensive piece of furniture that I own is the bunnies' TOILET but I am really glad I was able to get one before Bink had to stop production! It makes my living room look so much neater and feel more elegant. It contains most of the hay and hides the smell extremely well. You will be very surprised at how smelly the bunnies' litter box can get once you open it because otherwise you'd have no idea. Because it is hollow, you will hear thumps when the bunnies jump in and out, which was startling for me at first. The inside surface is very easy to wipe down and I'm always amazed at how well the brush sweeps away even the tiniest bits. I used to have to lug their litter box upstairs every morning and then downstairs every night, but no more. The Bench also gives me a place to put their water bowl where any spillage is contained. The only thing I wish is that the magnetic catch closed a little more softly for when I need to close the door while the bunnies are inside.
Join our VIP Bunny Club! Be the first to know about exclusive offers + tips for better bunny living.